- French doors
- Garage doors and carports
- Patios, pagodas, decks
- Window bars
- Wood siding
The wall and woodwork to be painted is assessed before work can start. Common problems with exterior painting of walls and wood are flaky paint, wet or rotting woodwork most cases the old paint has to be removed from the woodwork. With long term customers we ensure the woodwork does not get damaged to the extent where paint has to be removed. We ensure that exterior walls and woodwork is painted regularly.
Once the woodwork is ready the painting starts.
- The paint to be used has to be able to withstand long periods of rain and wind which damage paint.
- We only use the best paint available to trade. Our usual paint is Weathershield Dulux range.
- We paint the woodwork with 1 coat of Weathershield primer undercoat.
- We then paint the finishing coat using Weathershield Gloss or Satin.
We provide high quality exterior painting and decorating services. We specialise in woodwork repair and painting. Exterior woodwork has to endure tough weather conditions and gets damaged over time. Paint starts falling off and gives a cheap look to the property.
EXTERIOR DECORATING IN LONDON
When painting exterior woodwork more attention is required.
- In most cases the old paint has to be removed from the woodwork.
- The wood has to be repaired with wood filler where required.
- Wood is allowed to dry before painting can commence.