Painting Exterior Windows, Walls and Front Door In Crouch End, N8
August 8, 2014
Garden Studio and paving in Camden, London
October 10, 2015
Ponari Builders recently ( August 2015 ) completed a project converting an out building in our customer's back garden from storage space to a comfortable living space/gym with shower room. Part of the project involved removing old block paving and laying new slate paving slabs.
Key features of the project were:
- Fit and paint new hardwood french doors and windows.
- Build new partition for shower room.
- Install underfloor heating with wall controls
- Tile shower room and main room floors.
- Tile shower room walls after building storage compartments in wall and inside shower.
- Rewire entire outbuilding with new led spotlights and sockets
- Fit Magnet Trade floor to ceiling (walnut effect) storage cabinet with sliding doors
- Install new drainage for shower room and rainwater.
- Install new high capacity electrical cable to supply the building.
- Paint walls, ceilings and wodwork in the outbuilding.
- Build two new planters outside, plaster and paint planters. Fill planters with sterilised loam top soil.
- Level out ground and pave entire garden space with slate tiles.
- Grout and seal tiles.
- Build grass feature in the middle of the garden.
- Paint exterior walls of boundry walls.
- Build new porch,cover with roof slate and paint woodwork.